Ease of Use / Navigation9/10
Changce of Getting a Date8/10
Value for Money8/10
- 7 day trial for $0.99
- Small database of users
- Does not have apps
- The website design is not good
- 7 day trial for $0.99, then standard rate $19.99 per month
- 3 months for $38.85 ($12.95 per month)
- 6 months for $47.94 ($7.99 per month)
“Quit dating, get married” is the simplified principle of HareiAt where marriage-minded Jewish singles are connected with other singles from various parts of the world. They care more about meaningful relationships than casual dating and the site offers a reliable platform for making soulful connections with other like-minded individuals who have similar beliefs in Judaism. The website encourages members to look for their soul mate or true love at HareiAt.
What HareiAt Offers You?
The website enables you to join for free, create a profile and find matches according your preferences. You can browse through hundreds of Jewish singles’ profiles who are willing to establish lasting relationships with people who have similar values and beliefs in Judaism. You can complete your profile and immediately filter or browse through matches. Finally, you can contact other users who matches your interest through their secure communication facilities.
What Are the Robust Features of HareiAt?
- Personality questionnaire: This includes basic information, like gender, birthday, age, zip code, country, would you relocate and would you make aliyah. Next set of questions is about your beliefs such as whether you cover your hair and what do you wear and whether you are a liberal modern orthodox, yeshivish inclined, yeshivish, chassidish, moshavnicor a shomer das. Then you can mention about your ethnicity and family background. And your religious observation like how often you pray and whether you study the torah and whether you had Jewish education or secular education and professional details. You can mention about your smoking, drinking habits, marital status, children, physical appearance and finally, there is an ‘about me’ section, where you can write in your own words and if you want you can upload a photo to your profile, which is not mandatory on this website. Once you’re finished with the questionnaire you can create an account on the website by choosing a display name and password.
- Find your match: Users can search for members on the website based on the following criteria like location, age, height, family background, smoking habits, marital status, kids, observance, education, profession, ethnicity, political beliefs and then finally save the searches.
- Communication Tools: You can call a person or message them to show that you are interested. You can also favorite members by looking at people who recently viewed your profile and also matches recommended to you by the website. But you have to subscribe to a premium membership to read and send unlimited messages on the website. There is also an email facility to initiate contacts formally.
- Privacy: You can hide your profile from search results, see when you have favorited other members and also request a password to protect your photos.
- Notifications: Members can receive notification when you get a new message and also when other users read your messages. They also send you weekly newsletter, weekly matches and random matches to your inbox and intimate you with ‘who viewed me’ emails, if someone is interested in you.
What Are the Positives and Negatives of HareiAt.com?
HareiAt is a good dating website that focuses more on Judaism and connecting singles for marriage and long term relationships. The question section covers various aspects of religious beliefs, customs and traditions and provides several options to choose from. It is very easy to search for members based on your religious observance, faith and family background which makes it very easy to get a life partner similar to your values and beliefs. However, HareiAt recommends an upgrade to a subscription for communicating with other members through their chat facilities. Apart from this, there are not many fun and interesting features on this website, which may bore you in sometime.
Does HareiAt Satisfy You?
HareiAt is a decent Jewish dating website which suits commitment-minded singles better than less serious types. People who are looking to get married to a partner who believes in Judaism and are ready to follow the customs and traditions can opt for this website. It provides all the basic necessary features and good search options to browse profiles of members. The ability to call other persons is a good feature that is seldom found on other niche dating websites. HareiAt is a trustworthy and secure website for meeting your soul mate or true love.